A major dispatching company for engineers in Japan. Their clients are mostly in the IT, Machinery, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical and Biotechnology fields
- Japanese (Business/N2 Level)
Job description :
- Design and development of automobile parts using 3DCAD (CATIA – V5, NX)
- Body pressed parts: hood, fender, roof, etc.
- Exterior parts: bumper grille, garnish, etc.
- Outfitting parts: door handles, wipers, etc.
- Electrical components: Meters, switches, ECUs, etc.
- Wiring harnesses: paths and circuits
- Chassis parts: brake, suspension, fuel tank, etc.
- Unit components: engine, transmission, etc.
- Interior parts: instrument panels, trim sheets, etc.
- At least 1 year of working experience as an engineer
- Japanese language proficiency of N2 Level or above
- Willing to work at clients` locations in Kanto region