The company provides technical human resources services mainly in the information and communications industry and the electrical equipment industry. They generate a yearly turnover of over 22 Billion JPY and have approximately 400 companies with outstanding business performance, including companies listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- Japanese (Conversational Level)
Job description :
- In charge of the work related to the whole series of IT infrastructure such as design, construction and operation related to system infrastructure
- Inter-process coordination, problem finding, improvement proposal, execution, etc.
- Business experience at ISPs and carriers
- Cisco Certified (CCNA or higher)
- Network, server, virtualization and cloud experts
- Must have experience of working or studying in Japan
- Anyone with practical experience in network or server design or construction
- A person who has lead a project as PM/PL and has experience in member management