The company is the leading car navigation and systems developing company for taxis. They run the largest taxi hailing app in Japan and operate majority of the cabs in Japan.
- Development of machine learning and data mining algorithms based on the following data:
- Video from a Dray Recorder
- CAN signal data
- Other data from sensing devices such as LiDAR
Vehicle data including location information
- Optimum distribution plan based on supply and demand forecasts
- Image analysis
- Development of optimal vehicle allocation algorithm
- Diagnosis of vehicle operation
- Dynamic map generation technology for automatic operation, etc.
- Knowledge or affinity for drive recorder analysis, which is the focus of the current project.
- Expertise in machine learning, data mining, or route discovery algorithms
- Programming skills such as Python
- Knowledge of relational databases, advanced SQL experience
- Technology for designing and constructing the necessary analytical infrastructure environment
- Practical experience in deep learning technology
- Data analysis experience using Hadoop, Spark and other distributed processing technologies
- Experience in publishing domestic and overseas papers and journals