Rakuten, Inc. is a Japanese electronic commerce and Internet company based in Tokyo. Among various other operations its B2B2C e-commerce platform Rakuten Ichiba is the largest e-commerce site in Japan and among the world's largest.
- Japanese (Business Level)
- English (Daily Conversational Level)
Job description :
- Ability to plan and propose new service from development through competitive research and technological innovation
- Ability to review and improve the overall system architecture
- Fostering members through code reviews, etc.
- Better project management and more timely development
- Proper service monitoring and trouble prevention in the maintenance and operation process. Trouble should be dealt with appropriately.
- Over 3 years of experience in developing web applications using Java
- More than 2 years of development experience with Spring/seasar2 and other frameworks
- OS/Server Middleware: Linux/Apache 2 + years
- DB: MySQL 2 + years
- Tools:Eclipse, Vim, Git over a year
- Understanding security measures in Web programming
- Ability to program for commonality, performance and maintainability
- A complete understanding of SQL
- A complete understanding of Web-related technologies such as HTTP and cookies
- Facilitates communication with teams and stakeholders
- Agile Process (Scrum) Experience
- Experience in developing EC Web systems
- Experience building and operating in Linux environments
- Unit test code writing experience
- Interest in the latest technology and practical experience (CI/CD experience like Jenkins, log analysis with ELK/Splunk, etc.)