This gaming company has developed a wide range of titles, including Nintendo titles, home online games, social games, and MMO. Beginning with the expansion of game development projects, the company is launching and operating a debugging business at their Nagoya and Osaka studios, and are scheduled to launch a cloud solution for online game development. They are soon going public.
- Japanese (Conversational Level)
- English (Conversational Level)
Job description :
- Server side application development
- TCP communication implementation, ranking, matching, shop, lobby, chat, login authentication, etc.
- Building KPI tools, management tools, etc.
- In charge of design and development of home games and smartphone applications, focusing on orders from major game manufacturers such as Nintendo
- People who like programming
- Logical thinking ability
- Those who can communicate in English
- Interested in the latest technology and technology trends
- C + +/C #/Java/python Development experience
- Server side development
- 3D Game Development experience
- Network system development experience
- Ability to understand and design generic programming